Unless you’re a real Shrek, a good layer of dust, grease, mold, and stains in your home does not add any charm to it.
But cleaning your house does not mean you’ll have to spend the day climbing in hard-to-reach places or scrubbing with your hands to try to clean the stove without getting good results.
It’s a lot easier than you think! All you need is a little experience and good advice, for example, a simple bar of soap can be an excellent deodorant for your drawers!
At MagicalTip, we are pleased to see that everything is clean, and we also have many invaluable tips that cost almost nothing and help make the cleaning process easier. We can not wait to share them with you and give you a little bonus!
#1. Removes dry water stains from your faucet with vinegar
Dip in the vinegar
Dry water stains on a faucet can promote bacterial growth and look ugly. Here’s what you need to do to clean them:
- Soak a paper towel in vinegar.
- Wrap it around the faucet.
- Let stand for 30 to 60 minutes.
#2. Removes a stain on the carpet with an iron
You will need ammonia, hot water, a spray bottle, a pack of clean towels that do not fade and an iron.
What has to be done :
- Preheat the iron.
- Mix a portion of ammonia and a portion of hot water.
- Pour the mixture into the spray bottle and sprinkle the stain on the carpet with it, then put a clean towel on it.
- Place the hot iron on the towel and move it slowly (this will avoid burning the fabric).
- Spray even more mixture on the stain and repeat the operation. You may need some extra towels, depending on the difficulty of the stain to remove.
Open Next Page To See More